.

Thursday, December 08, 2011

AB :')

Finally. I have found a place into which I fit perfectly, safely, and securely, with no doubts, no fears, no sadness, no tears. This place is filled with happiness and laughter, yet it is spacious enough to allow me the freedom to move around, to live my life, and be myself. This wonderful place, which I never believed really existed, I have found. Finally… inside your arms, inside your heart, and inside your love.
Thanks for protecting me <3

So lets be the couple everyone envies. The couple everyone wishes they were. The kind that always holds hands & kisses every five seconds. The kind that play fights, acts immature & dances when there’s no music playing. Lets be the couple thats head over heals, crazy, indescribable, story book romance, Love Lets be that couple. <3

I want to appreciate the times when moments are made into memories. I want to embrace them, cherish them, and never forget that they come so few and far between. I know that wherever life takes me, these moments will always follow. They remind me of what’s truly important. It’s not just life, but living. It’s the journey, the destination, and all the points in between. And I must admit, 
I like what I see. <3

You’re perfect because everything you do makes me smile, because every second I spend with you is worthwhile, because when you laugh at me I laugh too, because everyone else can see that I Love You, because I love your eyes and the way they shine, because you don’t tell lies and you’re so cute when you whine, because when you get mad you can’t hide it, because even when you’re sad I can find it, because the way you hold me sends shivers up my spine, because your spirit’s so free and you’re so damn fine, because I never stop thinking of you; it’s just not fair, because you’re just perfect and no one else can compare. <3

I want to be your last call of the night and your first thought in the morning. I want those 2 hour conversations that end in “No you hung up first” I want the heart racing, “What’s gonna happen next” moments. I want the hugs that you never want to let go of and the stolen kisses that are always the sweetest :'*


THE BEST KiND OF KiSS iS THE UNEXPECTED & UNPLANNED ONES 

No comments: