.

Monday, December 19, 2011

I DO LOVE YOU :)
It’s love when the only thing you want to see are his eyes gazing into yours >.<
When the only thing you want to feel are his arms around you. 
When the only thing you want to taste are his lips against yours. :*
 When the only thing you want to smell is the gentle scent of his skin.
 And when the only thing you want to hear is his voice
telling you how much he loves you 
Love is where the two of you always argue in non-sense things. --"
 But you see yourself falling in love with him over and over again ^^
I know we fight with each other a lot sayanggg. 
But how can I say this, that I really love you from the start 
And it become more and more everyday!
Don't u ever dare to leave me.
I'm WARNING youu b!! >o<


Sincerely clumsy girlfriend of Achap Bahry , 
Nurul Shazwanie binti Roslan ^^

No comments: